Tuesday, September 13, 2011

hate the weakness.



I’ve come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless then I found myself wondering why of all the people in the world I can fall in love with, I fell for someone who can never be mine.
It’s so easy to play with love, so easy to fool someone, so easy to make someone cry. But it’s so hard if you’re the one who’s played with, fooled and the one who cried.
Once in my life, I met someone whom I loved and cared for. I gave everything, I fought for him. But one thing I forgot to do is to ask if he wanted me to.
 I’m through with sentimental quotes, I’m through with sad goodbyes, I’m through with all the pain he gave me. I just hope I’ll be through with him so everything won’t be a big lie.
 Why do you have to make me fall when you're not going to catch me? It hurts that you didn't catch me the moment I fell and it hurts even more to see you catch someone else while I was falling.
Life is indeed unfair. There are times when I’d stare at the sky at night and wonder why you are my entire universe when I’m not even a little star in yours. 


p/s : no one is perfect sometimes we are are very big mistake and hurt others, we didn't know 'bout that.

1 comment:

  1. wah ain gak bijak berkate2 skunk...mis u dear.....indu nk dgar kau kentot!!oopppss...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter