Wednesday, June 22, 2011

susah sangat :(


Aren't memories supposed to fade?
what's wrong with my heart?
shake it off, let it go.
didn't think it'd be this so hard.
should be strong,moving on but I see you 
sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside.
And I turn around, you are with her now,
I just can't figure it out.
we should know that,
it takes a minute to have a crush on someone
an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone...
but...
it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
how could I conduct myself.
actually, I am secretive person.
No ones know more about me.
because I like to pretend that everything's is alright!
because when everybody else thinks we are fine,
sometimes we forget for a while that we are not.
my concern for all of you.
better take this as a note
if you love somethings let it go.
If it comes back to you
it is yours
if it doesn't...it never was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter