Saturday, May 14, 2011

ok!saya lemah.T_T


"I am only one,but I am one.I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And i will not let what i cannot do interfere with what I can do."
I know I cannot be your idol. I never force you to hear me, I never boiled over you because of my mistakes.But I want you know what I'm trying to plan now totally for you and i always thinks that you must take all my counsels as motivation for you to achieve your goal.
But now, my good intentions was misinterpreted by you.Try you imagine,how I feel when you always take all my   attentions as a rubbish and always thinks that I totally deliberately to scold you.
hey, I always thinks twice when I commented you. I know what I do! It's okey for you if you think  I just find your mistake then scold you,but I also want to improve you to be the best among the best. No one is perfect but we can try to be perfect right?
What i want you to know is i never try to disgrace you in front of others,but i want you to stop all nonsense and do something useful on how to achieve your goal. But you never take it seriously,still doing something that useless.If  you still like this, no chance for you to get your dreams. No ones can help you to achieve your dreams except you.Try to become more responsible with yourself, think again now what happened with yourself,  why you so hard to accept others advices. 
Now, I give you time to review again what I try to tell you in your body languages.Remember that, don't be afraid to change,you may lose something good but may gain something even better. InyaAllah.
please apologize all the nonsense given by me.

*ok,this is nothing but a little bit about my feeling now. I know im not a good counsellor to give counsels to others. sorry if i always hurt you.*T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter